School Counselor Central – Features List
A concise and comprehensive school counseling model writer. School Counseling Program organizer, including:
- School Counseling Plan: An organized and clear framework for school counselor programs with extensive reporting tools such as the Student Personnel Accountability Report Card.
- Student Achievement Log: A secure journal on student meetings by school counselor program domains and a graduation tracker to support student academic completion goals.
- School Counselor Services Tracker: A time management analysis with the school counselor weekly services.
- Program Review: Maintain the comprehensive school counseling model online for an annual review of program.
- Advisory Council: Keep minutes of action plans from an advisory council with working goals for the school counseling program.
Comprehensive School Counseling Model
- Framework Assessment: Evaluate the current school counseling model to establish future program development.
- Comprehensive Model: Create a comprehensive school counseling model that will support student achievement through the following components:
- Lesson Creator: Create lessons aligned with national standards for school counseling program domains: academic, personal/social and career/college
- Survey Builder: Build you own Online Surveys, save and manage each survey in your account, run reports and manage results.
- Shared Library: Borrow or share lessons, activities, and presentations utilized to support the school counseling program delivery.
- Conference Updates and News: Keep up to date with conferences and events that benefit school counselor professional development.